Dear Kleen Air Services Family, Kleen Air Services has been deemed an essential critical infrastructure business and will remain open for all HVAC, heating and air conditioning needs. We will continue full operations as we fulfill our commitment to meeting the critical needs of our customers and essential infrastructure. Justification for our classification can be found in a national directive concerning “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security on March 19, 2020. Our team is working hard to support the infrastructure that people around the world rely upon. Our HVAC products heat and cool hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes, supermarkets, and ensure the health and safety of people at home. We understand what challenges we have before us today with the outbreak of COVID-19. Please know that here at Kleen Air Service take our clients and our personal safety with upmost priority. With that in mind we have taken the following precautions to not only ensure our clients safety and well-being but as well as the well-being of the entire Kleen Air Services staff.
- We have been regularly disinfecting our offices to help ensure that our entire staff is safe from the virus.
- Our technicians regularly wash their hands to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- We regularly sanitize our trucks to ensure that we are not spreading this disease.
- We have also encouraged our staff to stay home if they are not feeling well and have setup self-monitoring temperature levels.
- Our technicians use shoe protectors/booties, hand protection, face masks and all other protective gear to ensure germs are not spread throughout your home.