HIGH ELECTRICITY BILLS? WE’VE GOT THE SOLUTION
With Texas’ weather extremities, and the increasing cost of energy, we are all forced to find ways to cut those rising costs and improve our home energy efficiency and comfort.
- Changing utility providers is typically not the answer!
- If your thermostat is set lower than 77* in the summer your home needs an energy audit.
AIR INFILTRATION ACCOUNTS FOR UP TO 30% OR MORE OF A HOME’S ENERGY COSTS!
- That excludes insulation inefficiencies!
- Our Energy Conservation Services (ECS) program can help!
ENERGY CONSERVATION SERVICES PROGRAM
The Energy Conservation Services program is a comprehensive heating and air service Plano program which entails the following:
1. ENERGY AUDIT
- RECOMMENDATIONS: We will assess the findings and provide recommendations to repair/improve the inefficiencies.
- COSTS: We will provide you with the costs to repair/improve the inefficiencies.
*Blower Door Test may have an additional charge.
2. TYPICAL RECOMMENDED REPAIRS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Attic Ventilation repairs/upgrades.
- Attic Insulation
- Heating and Air service Plano repairs/upgrades.
- Weather-stripping on doors and windows.
- Caulking around doors and windows.
- Outlet and switch plate gaskets.
- Sealing HVAC duct system.